Galindo Goes West

December 11th, 2011 at 11:02 pm by under Weather

It is so crazy that this is my final blog, at least for now.  I remember having to do my very first one and dreading it.  I wanted to blog as good as my colleague Jeremy Wheeler and though I don’t blog anywhere near JW’s calibur, it has become something that I enjoy doing.

For those of you who have not heard, this is my last day.  My husband is in the Navy and we are headed to the west coast.  I would like to thank all of you who allowed me to come into your homes weekend after weekend, pregnant, normal build, tired, energetic.  It has long been a dream of mine to broadcast weather in my hometown and I am so blessed to say that I was able to do so.

I don’t want to drag this out but I just want to express my sincere thanks to all the viewers and to my WAVY News 10 family, you guys rock. I will miss you all dearly.  Thanks for all of the love and support.

Meteorologist Sagay Galindo

12 Responses to “Galindo Goes West”

1. Eric Richardson says:

I’m your best fan

2. Redman says:

You will be missed. What a warm presence you brought to Wavy.

3. Steve Body says:

Watched you in Richmond, then moved to Portsmouth – Low and behold there you were! I’ve enjoyed your reports. All the best for your new home!

4. Steve says:

We’ll miss you in our house too! Our 4-year-old boy knows you by name and always comments on your “pretty outfit” and follows along intently as you give the forecast (he’s obsessed with numbers). Good luck!

5. ernest perry says:

Certainly you will be missed I thoroughly enjoyed your servitude. I had the pleasure of working with your husband at the fire school in at NOB. Be Blessed much success and favor for and your family.

6. rick says:

westcoast as in san diego? heck yeah theres 6 news station u can choose from too. good luck .

7. annette says:

i already miss you. all this week i’ve been looking for you and then i told my husband “something not right”. never blogged before or left a reply. I had to on this one. miss you, God bless you and yours. all the best where ever you go

8. Charles Staples says:

WAVY should have run “Well done, good and faithful servant” reverse promos, so that people like me that didn’t see your Swan Song wouldn’t have to wonder if you were the victim of a coup d’ Tait. Glad I will be able to get a Sagay fix through the ‘Net. Come back after your Hubby’s retirement.

9. S. Adams says:

You are already missed in your absence especially on the weekends. I wish you the best during your west coast journey. Keep us informed so we can follow you on the web.

10. Joy Hinnant says:

Sagay, :)

We will MISS YOU!!! All the BEST to YOU & your family. Pls keep in touch with your friends here in the EAST!

11. Jason says:

MISS YOU SAGAY!

12. T Connors says:

We were trying to figure out what happened and finally found this blog that told us so. My daughter, Jai, misses checking the weather with Sagaaaaaayyyyyyyyy Galindoooooooooooooo (which is exactly how we introduced you in our home!) We all wish you well and you are already missed!